Saturday, July 15, 2006

Personality type (Myers-Briggs, approximately)

I thought this wasn't bad at all for a quick test, although results should be taken with a large pinch of salt and checked against descriptions in books and/or relevant web-sites. Online personality tests of this sort are generally fairly inaccurate.

Still, I answered as carefully as I could, trying not to think about what the responses would lead to, and it gave me the correct personality type.

You Are An INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm an INFP but I got ISFJ on this test. The description was good though. Its 10 years since I did a proper MB test (run a professional situation). Do personality types change with age?