Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What generation?

This is just accurate as far as the generation goes, since I was born right at the end of the baby-boomer years.

I don't the think the description is particularly relevant, though!




You Belong in the Baby Boomer Generation



You fit in best with people born between 1943 and 1960.

You are optimistic, rebellious, and even a little self centered.

You still believe that you will change the world.

You detest authority and rules. Deep down, you're a non conformist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a very interesting quiz, although I think it needs a lot more questions to really be accurate. My result came out as Silent Generation even though I was born in the late 70s. However, I've always felt that I don't belong with my own generation, so I'm not surprised!