Monday, August 28, 2006

How Nerdy?

Thanks to Deb for this.

Well I didn't think I was really nerdy, but having several experts in the family I suppose some of it's rubbed off on me. I do use Firefox as my browser, yes I always liked maths (and read it at university), and yes, I know a lot of the periodic table. But that's only because chemistry bored me so much at school that I decided the quickest way to pass exams was simply to learn the periodic table by rote. It worked, too.

The amazing thing is that even with all that, I'm only considered 22% nerdy. Apparently 78% of people are even more so....

I am nerdier than 22% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Overall, you scored as follows:

78% scored higher (more nerdy), and
22% scored lower (less nerdy).

What does this mean? Your nerdiness is:

Not nerdy, but definitely not hip.

No comments: