Monday, August 28, 2006

Meme of Three

I don't usually do these, but was tagged by Deb, and it was an interesting set of questions...

1.Things that scare me:
  • Heights
  • Large insects such as cockroaches (shudder)
  • Birds or bats in the house (though they're fine outside)
2. People who make me laugh:
  • Can't think of any individual, really. Perhaps the 'Just a minute' folk on Radio 4. Or a few authors - Adrian Plass, for instance. Or the occasional moment in one of the better sitcoms such as 'Yes Minister'. But that's about all.

3. Things I hate the most:

  • Bigotry of almost any sort
  • Cockroaches
  • Loud angry voices

4. Things I don’t understand:

  • Quantum physics
  • Greek
  • Why God made cockroaches

5. Things I’m doing right now:

  • typing
  • breathing
  • trying to stay awake

6. Things I want to do before I die:

  • live to the age of 90 or more
  • see my sons happily married, and some grandchildren (and perhaps great-grandchildren)
  • celebrate my golden wedding (and diamond too)
7. Things I can do:
  • cook
  • write
  • play Tetris

8. Ways to describe my personality:

  • introverted
  • gentle
  • procrastinating
9. Things I can’t do
  • drive
  • play any instrument
  • stay awake after about midnight (11pm is hard enough)

10. Things I think you should listen to:

  • other people's opinions and ideas
  • Mozart
  • 'Just a Minute' on Radio 4

11. Things you should never listen to:

  • People who try to pressurise you into doing what you know is wrong
  • Politicians
  • Heavy metal
12. Things I’d like to learn:
  • Greek
  • How to play the piano
  • Irish dancing

13. Favorite foods:

  • Chocolate
  • Strawberries
  • Raspberries

14. Beverages I drink regularly:

  • Water
  • Coffee
  • Fruit juice

15. Shows I watched as a kid:

  • Crackerjack
  • Blue Peter
  • Jackanory

16. People I’m tagging to do this meme:

  • I don't tag people, but if anyone happens to read this and would like to do it, please consider yourself tagged (and let me know in the comments)



No comments: