Monday, January 08, 2007

Do you deserve your high school diploma?

I saw this on Dewey's Treehouse blog. Took the quiz out of idle curiosity, expecting the questions to be about advanced American history or geography, or perhaps complex high-school science (and thus not expecting to do very well).

To my surprise, they were pretty much all things I learned in primary school in the UK. Or possibly the first year of secondary school. I don't see how anyone over the age of about 12 could NOT do well in this quiz... and no, I didn't pay much attention at all in 'high school'.


You paid attention during 100% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz

No comments: