Monday, January 22, 2007

How well do you know the Bible?

Having seen this on various blogs recently, I thought I'd try it... I was a bit surprised how easy it was, with some of the questions having three ridiculous answers meaning that the only sensible one was bound to be correct.

I also think it's a bit pointless to have a Bible quiz that focuses only on such well-known stories, and then claim that someone who gets it all right is a 'scholar'. I could probably have got 100% on this when I was in my early teens.

But still... it wasn't bad way to waste five minutes:

You know the Bible 100%!

Wow! You are awesome! You are a true Biblical scholar, not just a hearer but a personal reader! The books, the characters, the events, the verses - you know it all! You are fantastic!

Ultimate Bible Quiz
Create MySpace Quizzes

No comments: