Sunday, July 31, 2005

Multiple intelligences

Ah, one more then. Here's a much better quiz about multiple intelligences, which also tells me my strength is in linguistic/verbal skills. Interesting. When I've done this kind of thing before, I've come out highest in intra-personal, which ranks second according to this questionnaire. I also usually score rather higher at maths - which is the subject I did for my degree, albeit many years ago.

Anyway, for what it's worth:



You scored as Verbal/Linguistic. You have highly developed auditory skills, enjoy reading and writing and telling stories, and are good at getting your point across. You learn best by saying and hearing words. People like you include poets, authors, speakers, attorneys, politicians, lecturers and teachers.

Verbal/Linguistic


96%

Intrapersonal


86%

Interpersonal


68%

Musical/Rhythmic


46%

Logical/Mathematical


39%

Visual/Spatial


36%

Bodily/Kinesthetic


36%

The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: