Sunday, July 31, 2005

Types of procrastinator!

I was going to stop these for today, then I spotted this one. I didn't even realise there were types of procrastinator, so I couldn't resist. I'm not sure the answer is really me, although there's a definite grain of truth in it, and I'm not surprised to see that my 'not a procrastinator' score is zero!

You scored as Worrier. Your procrastination type is the worrier, who needs security and fears risk. Worriers tiptoe through life, constantly anxious about the "what-ifs." They put off decision-making and resist change, dragging out projects as long as they can.

Worrier


81%

Dreamer


75%

Defier/rebel


69%

ADD


69%

Overdoer


50%

Crisis-maker


50%

Perfectionist


44%

Teenager


6%

Not a procrastinator


0%

What type of procrastinator are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: