Monday, August 01, 2005

Myers-Briggs and Enneagram combined

Well here's a strange one. The two best-known popular personality tests, Myers-Briggs and the Enneagram, all in one questionnaire. 102 questions in all, with scales of agreement rather than yes/no options, so easier than some. I don't think I've seen a combined one before.

Once again I seem to have got INFJ as my result in the Myers-Briggs scale. With silly percentages that should be ignored. However it gave me type 5 on the Enneagram. That's what online Ennea tests usually give me, but it's almost impossible to determine Ennea type from a test like this. Fives are withdrawn people who hoard either time, or knowledge, or possessions. I'm quiet and withdrawn, but although I thought I was a Five for a while, I eventually discovered (after much reading and discussion) that I"m a type Nine.

But anyway, an interesting test.

Jung Test Results

Introverted (I) 71.43% Extroverted (E) 28.57%
Intuitive (N) 51.52% Sensing (S) 48.48%
Feeling (F) 64.71% Thinking (T) 35.29%
Judging (J) 52.63% Perceiving (P) 47.37%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.
Take Free Jung Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com




Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||| 20%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||| 23%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||||| 83%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||| 16%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||| 30%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Your main type is 5
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test
personality tests by similarminds.com



No comments: