Friday, August 12, 2005

Type of animal

Heavens. I'm getting hits from search engines for this blog already. It's getting harder to find reasonably interesting quizzes - too many of them at sites such as QuizFarm are just silly or rude. Incidentally, if anyone follows my links to these quizzes, or takes any of the others, please do rate them. That's the only way the better ones will be more visible. And if you happen to do a really stupid one, rate it low.

Anyway, for today's quiz I found this one - not particularly exciting but quite nice pictures. I wonder if our cats realise that I'm not another feline, though...


You scored as Llama.


Dude, your the coolest animal of the bunch. I personally love Llamas, consider yourself to be an awesome person with much to accomplish. You like to have space, and you also like to spit ;). " Eat the food " - Napoleon Dynomite

Llama


70%

Lizard


40%

Cat


15%

Dog


10%

Snake


10%

What animal are you? ( with cool pics )
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: